Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BOOM

Let's talk about life, shall we? It just keeps going, and going, and going, doesn't it? Until it, like, IT stops? Right? I mean, for real. It's just one big ball of rolly-polly-ness. Alcohol helps it roll, btdubs. It's like the WD40 of awkward situations and excruciatingly annoying moments. Perfect stuff, really. What are all those inhibitions good for anyway? Just keeping you from doing stupid shit, like saying "shit". Looking stupid, but maybe not stupid, just what you perceive as stupid when you're not so intoxicated. It takes the judgement off, you know? Then you can just go with the flow, whatever the flow may be.

THIS IS NOT POST CONDONING DRINKING AND DRINKING. for the love.

I'm just saying, if you have to do something kind of dumb, drinking helps make that situation a little more palatable. I speak from experience. But whatevs.
This is a very noncommittal post. DEAL WITH IT. I'm not really in the mood to argue, since I just spent the last hour and a half of my life constructing an assignment just for the grade of it. Brilliant. That's what I fucking say, BRILLIANT. Let's do this college thing because if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it ALL THE WAY.

(I LOVE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON. IT SAVES ME LOTS OF EFFORT.)

That's all I guess. Stay tuned for more intense drama from the QUEEN. I'm really good at this shit, for real. LIKE FOR REAL. (I JUST REPEATED MYSELF FOR EMPHASIS. [THANK GOD FOR SPELL CHECK.] bless it.)

Enjoy this Tuesday evening, will you? I have some more emotional moments to endure, like reading All Over but the Shoutin' and studying the Revolutionary War for a test tomorrow.

PEACE.

No comments: