Wednesday, May 20, 2015

On the Go

Goodness, it's been over a month since I've written. Please pardon my neglect. I've been caught up in a flurry of overwhelming activity.
Since last I wrote I've:

Performed in three shows of Our Town




Watched my younger brother graduate from
college with a bachelor's degree
Made a 24-hour trip to Greenville, North Carolina for an art show
 

Performed for my voice jury at college

Drove to and from Universal Studios and saw both parks in three days

Modeled for a photography shootout
Photos by Mario

Attended a dance showcase
Auditioned for Peter Pan the Musical 
Watched the first three Harry Potter movies (for the first time ever)
 
Worked in the flower garden
Been sick twice
and gotten some allergy shots

Maybe that's why I feel a little tired. I don't slow down much. I'm either moving at full-tilt speed or I'm completely immobile.



The summer won't be much different. I have work in the garden to do, part-time office work, and I'll be nannying for a family of three girls under six years old. I was cast in Peter Pan as Liza and a featured Indian dancer, which means I'll be out in front. The cast is huge. I bet there are a hundred cast members in this show.



I guess I'll catch you on the flip-side, or maybe I'll check-in along the way... at some point.
Cheers.



Or


No comments: